Are you ready for the next evolution in high-speed internet for your business? If you’ve been waiting for the right opportunity to make an upgrade to your commercial internet service, you can benefit from HughesNet Gen5. Our HughesNet installation specialists are happy to help you take advantage of all the benefits this satellite internet service has to offer.
Here’s a quick overview of what you can expect from HughesNet Gen5.
One of the primary benefits of HughesNet Gen5 is its speed. Every plan has a minimum 25Mbps (megabits per second) download speed, allowing for quick access of critical information, applications, files, web pages, videos and much more. Of course, plans vary, and users can get significantly higher speeds to accommodate their own internet needs.
Another major benefit of HughesNet Gen5 is its increased data capabilities. For example:
- Unlimited data: No longer do you need to worry about hard data limits. Even for customers who exceed their internet plan data, they won’t be cut off or overcharged—they will simply experience reduced speeds until the next cycle, or they can use a data token to return to full speed.
- Daytime and anytime data: Every business internet plan features significant daytime data, so the company can get more done during standard business hours. There are also large amounts of anytime data to use around the clock.
- Video data saver: Video accounts for a significant portion of data these days, so this feature allows users to watch more videos while using less of their data. You can watch up to three times as much video by adjusting streaming video rates to get solid picture quality while expending less of your available data.
Each business internet plan via HughesNet Gen5 features built-in, wi-fi enabled modems that get installed for you. You will be able to achieve the latest in wi-fi standards and technology, allowing you to connect important internet devices for your business operations.
The latest technology
HughesNet is constantly focused on applying the latest technologies to its systems. Here are just a few examples of how this is manifested in Gen5:
- Improved capacity: With the EchoStar XIX satellite, more households and small businesses are able to be connected via the fastest satellite internet speeds available.
- Cutting-edge architecture: EchoStar XIX, paired with JUPITER™ System technology, covers the entire contiguous United States and Alaska, ensuring constant access to the internet for your business even in remote locations without traditional internet hook-ups.
This technology has resulted in HughesNet Gen5 quickly becoming the top choice nationwide for satellite internet services. Its reliability, high speed and use of the latest technologies make it an outstanding choice for businesses of all types and in all locations.
Want to learn more about our professional HughesNet installation services? Contact us today at JDS Systems, and we will be happy to speak with you about your business’s connectivity needs and our ability to fulfill those needs. We look forward to getting you connected.