Football is the quintessential American pastime. Enjoying a Sunday afternoon game with family, friends and loved ones is a great way to kick back and have a good time on the weekend. The National Football League (NFL)’s Sunday Ticket allows avid sports fans to easily catch each and every moment of each and every game. If you and your friends are dedicated football fans, you will certainly want to subscribe to this extensive collection of programming, which is exclusive to DirecTV customers.
Visiting a DirecTV authorized retailer in San Bernardino, CA is the best way to learn more about the Sunday Ticket programming, and all of the intriguing football content it has to offer!
Currently, if you sign up for a Choice or higher package with DirecTV, you will receive a Sunday Ticket for the 2017 and 2018 NFL seasons completely free of charge! After your first year of programming expires, you can re-subscribe to this amazing package for just $281.94 for the year. If you are curious about this deal, you should consult with a DirecTV authorized retailer in San Bernardino, CA!
If you can’t get enough football, you should consider subscribing to DirecTV’s exclusive Sunday Ticket programming. Here are a few interesting facts about America’s favorite sport:
- Lots of leather: Even though they call a football a “pigskin,” the NFL dictates that all game balls be produced with cow’s leather. It requires more than 600 cows to make enough footballs for each and every NFL season!
- Interesting beginnings: The game now known as American football evolved out of earlier games from the British Isles, including rugby. It was largely pioneered by universities, including Princeton and the University of Minnesota.
- Many fans: The Super Bowl continues to be the most watched television event of the year! By working with a DirecTV authorized retailer in San Bernardino, CA, you can ensure that you have access to the sporting world’s holy grail!
- Early entertainment: The first football game to be televised was between the Philadelphia Eagles and the now-defunct Brooklyn Dodgers in 1939. At the time of the game, it’s estimated that there were just 500 television sets capable of playing it!
- A dangerous game: None other than President Theodore Roosevelt mandated changes to the way that football was played in 1906. The forward pass was altered, among other plays, because of the high rate of athlete deaths.
For more than a decade, JDS Systems has been the premier DirecTV authorized retailer in San Bernardino, CA. You can count on us to deliver high-quality content solutions that meet all of your entertainment cravings, whether you enjoy watching a Sunday afternoon football game or are needing to catch up on your favorite soap operas.
Because we specialize in selling and installing satellite equipment, you can count on us to deliver high-quality television to your home, regardless of where you live! Reach out to one of our helpful associates today to learn more about DirecTV’s Sunday Ticket exclusive, and our extensive product and service offerings.