Setting up a home theater room has been weighing heavy on your mind for a while, and today is the day you’ve finally decided to begin making your dream come true. You can’t wait to have a designated spot for family movie nights, watching the big game with friends or simply relaxing with your favorite television show. This is not a far-fetched reality—especially when you include the following six room essentials that help to create the best home theater systems in San Bernardino County:
- A big screen TV: Planning the layout of your home theater? One of the first things you will want to shop for is the perfect TV: that gigantic flat screen television with high quality HD picture you’ve always wanted. Go big so there’s no need to sit up close to see. You can envision it now, sitting around with your buddies watching the game or your kids entertaining their friends at a sleepover.
- Satellite television: Bring your home up to date with the latest and greatest in satellite television, especially if you’re spending the time and money on a brand new home theater room. Choose from wireless satellite TV service installations, including DirecTV and DISH Network, and then select the best media package for you and your family.
- Game systems: What’s a big screen TV-equipped theater room without a selection of video game systems? A not very fun room, that’s what it is! But don’t limit your gaming fun to just modern day systems. Whether you still own your old school video game consoles or are thinking about looking online to buy, include the video games of your childhood for a little bit of nostalgia.
- Fast and reliable Internet: Quality Internet connection is key to playing many of today’s video game systems, as well as surfing the web without delay. Choose HughesNet from JDS Systems as your Internet service and you’ll enjoy the highest speed satellite Internet for all your online needs.
- Surround sound: There’s no doubt that your new flat screen TV comes with quality sound, but you don’t want to risk it failing to provide a totally immersive experience. When getting your flat screen, ask the salesperson to help you pick out a premium surround sound speaker system—preferably one that’s wireless, so you can place individual speakers in every corner.
- Seating options: Setting up a basic home theater means getting more of the furniture items you’d generally put in a living room, except you’re going to want a lot more seating options. You know you’re going to use your theater room seating with regularity, so invest in the best, most comfortable furniture you can afford—options include leather recliners, a sofa sleeper, an L-shaped couch with built-in cup holders and ottomans that match. Also be sure to keep a few cushioned folding chairs on hand for large viewing parties.
Ready to build one of the greatest home theater systems in San Bernardino County? Stop shopping around right now and contact the knowledgeable team at JDS Systems to learn more about today’s top-of-the-line satellite TV and Internet installations and services.