Home is not the only place where you can enjoy watching TV. In fact, businesses have offered their waiting clients and customers the joys of television for years. But the difference between 30 years ago and today is how we watch television: a snowy picture via rabbit ears versus crystal clear satellite TV. Ready to bring your business into the present day, but not sure if installing a TV is right for you? Let’s look at a few common types of business establishments that should get DirecTV installation in San Bernardino County:
- Medical waiting rooms: Going to the doctor’s office is a nerve-wracking experience for a lot of people. Whether your appointment is for a general checkup or a follow-up to a previous exam, it’s nice to have visual stimuli to keep your mind off of medical concerns—even if only for an hour. A multichannel TV in a waiting room can do the trick. Other times you may be at the doctor’s for a while, like when you’re a patient receiving chemotherapy treatments that can take an entire afternoon. This is when movie channels reign supreme.
- Dental offices: Drills, fluoride, dental picks and hearing you need a filling are all things dental patients dread—and no one enjoys being stuck in the reception area waiting to be called, while the dentist is running behind schedule. Sure, looking through magazines is a good way to keep busy, but it’s not an activity for everyone, and antsy children aren’t interested in the latest celebrity gossip. As a dentist office, keep your youngest patients entertained and their parents sane with offerings of popular local and cable TV shows.
- Restaurants: Of course televisions are not appropriate in all restaurant settings. You wouldn’t appreciate going out for a romantic anniversary dinner to discover your table is directly under a loud TV. But if you patronize a sports bar and grill or a chain dining establishment geared toward families, you are likely to see TVs on every wall. If you own one of these types of restaurants—and especially if you have more than a few flat screens spread throughout the restaurant—consider wireless DirecTV installation in San Bernardino County to avoid unsightly, server-tripping cables and wires.
- Gyms: Today, more people are exercising at gyms to maintain a healthy lifestyle, but may also like to listen to music or catch up on the day’s news. In the childcare room, in the front membership area and near or attached to workout machines—these are prime spots to hook up wireless TV screening.
- Auto dealerships: Anyone who’s shopped for a car at an auto dealership is well aware of the time it takes to fill out paperwork. You find a car you want after countless test drives, and then you’re ushered by the salesperson to the purchasing area, only to end up waiting while things get processed. Waiting around is not exactly exciting. Coffee? Check. Comfortable seating? Check. Does your dealership offer television to pass the time? It’s definitely something to consider!
If you think your business establishment can benefit from wireless entertainment, give JDS Systems a call today for more information on DirecTV installation in San Bernardino County and other options to keep your customers entertained.