The 2016 NFL draft has come and gone and with this heralding event comes the prospect of pre-season and, in just a few short months, the start of the regular NFL season. And while you might not be in football mode yet, there’s certainly enough offseason news to keep even the most hardened fan busy!
To make sure you’re keeping up on all the NFL offseason news and to make certain you’re prepared for every regular season game when the time comes, it’s time to start thinking about adding a few critical channels to your DISH Network installation in San Bernardino County. Here are 10 channels you can’t live without:
- NFL RedZone: This is a must-have if you’re someone who wants to catch every moment of every game! Or, if you’re a fantasy football aficionado, you’ll love RedZone’s ability to show you every scoring play as it happens.
- NFL Network: To watch the best minds in football discuss every game and provide you with the most current news as it happens, there’s no better than NFL Network.
- ESPN: You’re going to get highlights, play-by-play commentary and a variety of coverage and reporting from ESPN: perfect for following your team’s every move.
- FOX Sports 1: To catch primetime games and for more access to premium reporting, FOX Sports 1 is going to be a necessary channel in your football viewing rotation!
- NBC Sports Network: To get around blackout games and to make sure you’re getting the best in commentary for your team’s games, NBC Sports Network is a necessity.
- CBS Sports Network: Some of the biggest games are aired on CBS each year—including the Super Bowl! Make sure this channel is in your rotation.
- FOX Sports West: Where regionally-covered games are concerned, you’re going to want coverage of the coast, from San Francisco to Seattle, to catch the action from all the West Coast teams.
- Sun Sports: Tired of listening to the same old opinions in the 24-hour news cycles of ESPN or NFL Network? Sun Sports is a great filler station that will give you fresh perspective on news you keep hearing about.
- beIN Sports: If you plan on watching any of the NFL’s games from London this year, you’re going to need a channel that covers these matches. beIN Sports is that channel!
- PAC-12 Networks: Okay, so this isn’t anything to do with the upcoming NFL season, but it is a great way to see the superstars of tomorrow make a name for themselves in college! Plus, with access to all PAC-12 games, you’ll get to see local heroes at your favorite West Coast colleges!
Are you ready for the upcoming NFL season? Make sure your DISH Network installation in San Bernardino County is getting all of the above channels before the regular season starts—you’ll thank yourself when it’s prime football season!